The gift for all the men in your life.
Girlfriends, wives, sisters, Mother’s, aunts, and friends – are you stuck on what to get your men for Christmas? Whether it’s for your special beau, your bro or your Dad, it doesn’t matter. We’ve got an anti-wrinkle cream for men, regardless of their age or skin type.
It’s Age IQ and guess what, ladies? It’s not just an anti-wrinkle cream for men. So, if you’re giving it as a gift to your other half, you can use it together. Or if it’s for Dad, Mum can use it too. This might help him overcome the fact that he’s using an anti-wrinkle cream for men. He might be self-conscious and assume that skincare is just a ‘female’ thing. But, as anti-ageing experts, we know it’s not.
Anti-wrinkle cream for men is just as important as it is for women. And if he’s unsure whether he needs an anti-wrinkle cream for men or not, he’s probably not going to buy it himself. What better time to introduce this transformative anti-wrinkle cream for men than when you’re looking for gift ideas.
What’s in an anti-wrinkle cream for men?
There have never been more breakthroughs in skincare than there has been in recent years. And Age IQ is one of them. You’ll be able to determine what a quality anti-wrinkle cream for men (and women) is by checking the ingredients list.
Here are some of the key components of an anti-wrinkle cream for men:
- Retinol: Otherwise known as vitamin A, retinol helps to eliminate wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: If he has dry skin, an anti-wrinkle cream for men is one of the best natural moisturisers. As we age, our hyaluronic acid levels decrease. Using an anti-wrinkle cream for men will help ‘top up’ those levels.
- Antioxidants: These botanical babes absorb free radicals that cause damage to your skin. Make sure your anti-wrinkle cream has vitamin C, B3, and E. Your skin loves them (our anti-wrinkle cream for men is packed full of antioxidants).
- Coenzyme Q10: This wrinkle-reducing ingredient is great around the eyes. For males, crow’s feet is a common sign of ageing. CQ10 is effective at targeting those lines.
- Glycolic Acid: For our men who work outside, sunburn and dry skin can be a real issue. Glycolic acid is an exfoliating agent that removes dead cells – an important process that the skin needs to stay healthy. Make sure the anti-wrinkle cream for men has it in it.
While there’s no miracle anti-wrinkle cream for men that’ll erase all lines, spots, and discolouration, Age IQ comes pretty close. And just in case you’re still worried about whether he’ll use it (because it’s an anti-wrinkle cream for men), don’t worry.
All Nerium products are covered under our 30-day guarantee program. If he doesn’t love it (or his lady), they can return it. We know they both will, though.