The part of ageing that’s worse than wrinkles.
We know what you’re thinking. When it comes to ageing, even wrinkles pale in comparison. Sagging. Yep, the pull of gravity. But before you freak out, don’t. Our firming cream is designed to fight it.
Let’s talk about why skin sags (and how a firming cream will counteract this). As we age, our collagen and elastin levels lessen. This is what makes your skin firm and supple. Over time, we lose that natural elasticity. It’s unavoidable but firming creams can help minimise the effects of this. There are a range of extrinsic factors that make matters worse, such as how you sleep, if you smoke or spend hours out in the sun, and even repetitive facial expressions. If you are a yo-yo dieter, you might experience saggy skin, too.
Genetics also play a role. The muscles that support your skin weaken as you get older. Fat accumulates in areas that create saggy portions of skin. Fluid retention is another issue, as it causes puffiness, then saggy tissue. A good firming cream can help reverse tired-looking, saggy skin. And, speaking of which, let us introduce you to ours.
Topical treatments for skin sag, like Firming Cream.
We all have ‘problem areas’ on our body. Usually it’s our arms, thighs or stomach. This is where we start to notice that sag. Our Body Contour Firming Cream tones it for a sleeker, younger-looking bod.
Clinically-tested, this firming cream doubles as a deep body moisturiser to smooth and hydrate. You know those dimples that your partner thinks are cute, but you dislike? Our firming cream targets them with the exclusive NAE-8® extract. It’s a Nerium-exclusive antioxidant blend, derived from oleander and aloe vera that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (on your body). It works to improve the appearance of cellulite and dimples, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated.
There’s just no firming cream like it. There are a few reasons why. Here are some of the other naturally powerful ingredients in our firming cream.
- Forskohlii Root Oil: It helps firm skin to reduce the appearance of dimpling.
- Green Tea: This is a well-known antioxidant that guards against environmental damage.
- Caffeine: In a firming cream, it helps stimulate circulation to smooth the appearance of dimpled skin.
- White Willow Bark: This important player is known for its astringent and exfoliating benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It’s naturally present in the skin; binds water to skin for volume and firmness.
- Peptide Matrix: A blend of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan, this helps restore skin’s firmness.
- Shea & Cocoa Butters: These are natural moisturisers with superior skin conditioning properties. This firming cream feels great on your legs, arms, and stomach.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: A juice extracted from the aloe vera plant that contains many beneficial components, this is an essential component of our firming cream. It has polysaccharides, which encourages the skin to retain water, as well as glycoproteins, which support the core structure of the skin matrix. In this firming cream, there are also vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E – all potent antioxidants.
Order your bottle of firming cream and see these natural ingredients work on your body.