Swim in the fountain of youth
Embracing getting older is easier with a little help. It’s not about obsessing over every line that forms but, instead, using the best anti-ageing cream you can get your hands on – and fighting it, naturally. This is where anti-agers come in.
The media will tell you that Botox will keep you young. Or getting a facelift. Or lip injections. Or dermal fillers. But there’s absolutely nothing healthy or natural about these options. What they won’t tell you is that using the best anti-ageing cream, day and night, as well as a couple of other products might be all you need. In fact, we know this.
Just get the best anti-ageing cream on the market? It seems too easy.
Maybe this is why we don’t believe it. Because we think staying young is this elusive secret that only Hollywood stars know. Don’t fall into this trap. Simple lifestyle changes can go a long way. Further than you think, actually.
What makes the best anti-ageing cream? Well, the best depends on the active ingredients. We’ve touched on this before but let’s go through eight must-haves that determine the ‘best anti-ageing cream’ title.
Let’s start with the ones you probably already know.
- Retinol: An antioxidant compound, retinol is one of the most widely used ingredients in today’s best anti-ageing creams. Neutralising free radicals, the treacherous oxygen molecules that break down skin cells, antioxidants are your strongest defence against wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: The natural ‘sunscreen’, this vitamin is another powerful antioxidant found in the best anti-ageing creams.
- Hydroxyl acids: For that even tone and pigmentation, the upper layer of old, dead skin needs removing. You’ll find hydroxyl acids in exfoliants but also some of the best anti-ageing creams. It aims to stimulate the growth of new skin.
- Peptides: This ingredient is the famous wound healer. On the face, wounds include stretch marks, and, you said it, wrinkles.
- Tea tree extracts: Tea isn’t just a cuppa you have before bed. It goes on your face, too (through the best anti-ageing cream). Its anti-inflammatory properties make green tea one of the most powerful ingredients in wrinkle moisturisers.
- Grape seed extracts: Awaken your complexion with the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and restorative powers.
- Coenzyme Q10: If you spot this ingredient, it’s definitely in the ‘best anti-ageing cream’ CoQ10 helps support natural, healthy collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Niacinamide: Related to vitamin B-3 (niacin), this bad boy (actually, good boy) reduces water loss to improve elasticity and suppleness.
We say we have the best anti-ageing creams, and scientists do, too.
There are also many other ingredients that make up the best anti-ageing creams. Ours are botanically based and scientifically engineered with 20 years of research. The patented dual action module SIG-1273® is just one.
Over to you to decide if it’s the best anti-ageing cream. Step one: Grab your Age IQ set under our 30-day guarantee program.